Thursday, July 9, 2009

Michael Jackson - Enough already.

So... Michael Jackson is dead... yes, dead, cold, rotting... can we stop the fuss now?
For the past two weeks, we've been bombarded by the media with all kinds of useless news, rumors, theories of conspiracy and pink fluff about MJ.

It got to the point that I loathed going to my usual news sites because I knew that I would get the latest snippet of MJ crap punched through my eyes even though I was already fed up to the core with all these pseudo-news about him.

Theories about his death (he was a drug addict, what did people expect?), about his kids (not his anyway), about his family (who cares?), how he was so great or so rotten (I vote 100% on rotten, about his debts (who gives a flying shit about it?), about the tearful fans (please get a life), etc, etc.

I managed to watch that goodbye joke on TV for about 10 minutes and I had to turn it off before my brain went into a seizure, my IQ dropped below zero and I got blinded by all the ridiculous and tackiness of the whole thing. The golden coffin was the most tacky thing ever, the flowers were gay (no offense to gay people), the 10 minutes I watched were brain torture set to drop anyone's IQ below the scale.

And, after all the chemicals and plastic that he pumped into that body, I wonder if he should be buried or just dumped at the nearest recycling unit...